[AT] Battery true/false

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 4 13:36:14 PST 2005

Joe, I have numerous batteries sitting out all winter in my various farm
machinery and have yet to find one froze up. I'd say the answer is no. And
we do get fairly cold here through the winter months.
-20F this morning but its going to get much colder than that before we are
done with winter in Sask.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/