OT [AT] Union Labor - Idea About Forums in General

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sun Dec 4 11:13:43 PST 2005

Spencer:

This whole thread is an example why a web-based discussion forum might
be something to think about for the future. These types of forums have
multiple forum areas for on-topic and off-topic threads. People
completely uninterested in off-topic threads can avoid the off-topic
area of the forum completely. These are very common in sports chat
rooms. Below is an example of one that I occasionally visit related to
I-AA college football. These types are nice because you can have all of
the forums listed, and the posts show on the web instead of coming in
via e-mail.

Just an idea as a possibility for the future.

Rob
NE PA

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/index.php?