[AJD] 1939 B front tire size

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Dec 4 11:55:35 PST 2005

Chris:

Better send that request to the "Two Cylinder Magazine". The CC doesn't do
the serial number research any more. In fact I believe the magazine had a
note in it recently about a certain deadline in order to receive a response
by Christmas. It does take awhile. I have wondered a bit why it takes so
long. It is my understanding the JD hired Two Cylinder Magazine to enter the
hand written data into a computer data base some years ago. I don't know if
that was totally completed. But if most or all of the data is stored on
computer, it would seem to me to be a somewhat trivial task to search on a
serial number and print out the results. Must be something more to this than
I am aware of. It may be nothing more than someone of the staff who has
multiple jobs to take care of.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!