[AT] way the hell OT Union Labor/Walmart

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Dec 4 07:52:42 PST 2005

If you want to see something sad/funny go to JibJab and watch the video
about Big Box Mart.

 http://www.jibjab.com/Home.aspx

Also I have in the distant past belonged to two different trade unions and
really don't see what they did for me. Well yes they took some of my beer
money.

I also have belonged to a Union for what will be fifty years come next July,
still don't know if I am labor or management ( when I talk about it at the
coffee shop, I'm management.)

One thing for sure about WalMart is that they don't sell very many
replacement parts for antique tractors.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA