[AT] Cracked diesel block opinion question and welding cast iron

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 3 20:42:54 PST 2005

http://kramerauction.com/equipment/displaysale.php?ID=1139
Theres an interesting old D14 AC at this farm auction next spring. Its got
one of the older front end loaders, twindraulic or horndraulic I'd guess.
The front of the tractor shows signs of getting a little too close to
whatever the loader was dumping into. No grille at all. Its a non-runner so
should go cheap.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/