[Farmall] an odd request

PROFARMALL at aol.com PROFARMALL at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 17:04:49 PST 2005

Hi all
I had a friend who  told me of ski that you could attach to the front wheels(
narrow front end) of a Farmall H . Does anyone know anything more about this
or happen to  have pictures? I wonder if this was a farmers better idea or a
piece available from IH . I live in Rome  Ohio in Ashtabula county which is in
the northeastern tip of the state. It also  is in one of the primary
snowbelts. Over the past few days we have had about 18 inches of snow and it makes
moving round bales a little more challenging. If anyone has any info or has made
one of these, I would love to  hear from you. Thanks in advance Ed Haley