[AT] unleaded gasoline

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Dec 3 13:19:26 PST 2005

Thanks, Gene.
	That is pretty much what I had been thinking.  I was just wanting some
opinions to hand to by brother.  He had been buying gasoline from a
local supplier that delivered a lead substitute in the gasoline for
regular burners.  That supplier sold out and the new owners will no
longer supply the fuel with the additive premixed.  Personally, I always
thought that supplier was just pulling the wool over and his customers
were probably only paying for some red dye.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA