[AJD] JD's early 70's bicycles - Parts?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Dec 3 10:47:46 PST 2005

Troy
I already ran the #"s for Dean, so far the decal's the only thing that shows up.
Unless the fender brace part #"s turn out to be incorrect

Also remember, girl's bikes and any JD bike in blue are more collectible. Girl's
bikes need to have at least decent flowered banana seats as they are impossible to
locate otherwise and intact handlebar baskets are another valuable item.
Blue paint was not a favorite at the time so again today this translates to
collectible.

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Dec  3 10:01 , 'Troy Bogdan' <tbogdan1 at earthlink.net> sent: