[AJD] JD's early 70's bicycles - Parts?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 3 11:53:19 PST 2005

Greg:

Thanks for doing a Dealer search and the referral.  I've done some Google
searching and have only come up with one hit that appears promising:

http://www.mindspring.com/~dagmara/deere.html

We have 8" of new snow here with a few flakes still dropping. But they are
not the only flakes around here. The medication I'm on describes several
side effects to be concerned about but didn't mention dyslexia. :-)  I
transposed some numbers in the part numbers. Sorry about that.

Let me try again:

The Part numbers needed are:

AM52749 Front fender green
AM52752 Front Fender brace
M64400  Front & Rear Fender striping decal - 4 required
AM52751 Rear Men's Fender Green

These had transposed numbers:

AM52754 (not AM52574) or Sub AM52752 (not AM52572) Rear Fender brace
AM52756 or Sub AM52752 (not AM52572) Rear Fender Brace

Plus all the hardware.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!