[AJD] unleaded gasoline

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 3 07:42:56 PST 2005

Can't say anything about those models, but on my 1953 70,  I only added lead
occasionally, not real serious, and I needed a valve job after about 10
years of  really working it hard.  I am still working it hard, and now I add
lead more often, even though it probably doesn't need it now because the
valves are new.

Troy