[Farmall] Farmall Tractors & Friends

Chuck mars at nwlink.com
Sat Dec 3 09:50:53 PST 2005

Guy an Girls, I've been reading the comments about this subject for the past
couple of days now, very interesting. I to have learned a lot an made some
Good friends off this email string. I started out trading a horse for a
Farmall 340D with a lot of implements, then I bought An 1943 H an then an
"A", well that did it my blood ran red an has ever since. My wife passed
away a few years back, I sold the farm, I sold all my red tractors except
for two which I shipped back to Ohio, thinking I was moving back there. Well
the Red fever got to me again an now I have a one WD9, one 350, four M's
which two a Super M's, two MD's, a Cub an a couple of H's an lots of "A" ,
"B" , "M" Parts. I guess my point here is this email string has help me
work on A lot of stuff, I think some times people get out of sorts because
new Members come onto the string an ask some of the old questions that have
Been hashed out many time before. I see this a lot on Yesterday's Tractors
Board. They don't know that they can do a search or look at the archives,
Or just take the time to look on for a few days or weeks to see what's up,
Or ask the question "is there a way to look at past post about a subject".
They also get off subject at times because of lack of stuff to say or just
Want to become part of the group, get people talking, get interest sparked
In something, I think. Anyway I thank all of you that have helped me, even
Bought stuff from me, given me food for thought, help me out of a problem
Even though I never ask the question but saw they answer here. I thanks
Again an all of you have a Merry Christmas, may God Bless you all with a
Good life, good friends an good crops.
				Keep on tractin Chuck Verdon