[AT] Re: Chinese Iron

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sat Dec 3 06:59:18 PST 2005

Larry i can here what you are saying about out sourceing. What really %#@*
me off is when i get a call from one of them and they CAN'T speak ENGLISH
well enough to tell me what they want. I am VERY rude to them i tell them
to learn English then call me back.  i understand there are other people
that re not born in this country and speak good English but i say if you
can't; learn it or get
R Fink
PA
An American and Proud of it