[AT] Looking for a case Engine

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Fri Dec 2 20:59:35 PST 2005

I have a full set of manuals for the 430/530 tractors so I can probably look
up any parts info you may need. My 430 has a 148 gas and Case also offered a
188 diesel in these tractors. I bought some parts off a guy in NC who had a
diesel 430 he was parting out. If I can still find his contact info I will
pass it along to you.
Mark Greer