[AJD] Another trivia question - Pre-Screeners?? New Data

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Dec 2 21:54:25 PST 2005

I was going to post the info about the Steiner listings too (although I don't take them as
Gospel by any means) so I guess that settles that or close enough for me

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Dec  2 18:41 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of