[Farmall] Farmall H pipe seat spring

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Fri Dec 2 15:04:27 PST 2005

Hello Matt,
I would suggest measuring your existing spring, if you have it, or
someone else's spring for inside and outside diameter and wire
diameter.
Go to www.mcmastercarr.com, and look at their die springs.  You can
search by bolt (hole) size and wire size.  Hopefully you'll find one
that works.
My H had one of those seats when I got it.  It doesn't do much, so we
changed to the Monroe type.  If you want to keep it original though,
you'll want to use the old style seat.
Bruce