[Farmall] Tractor restoration well underway

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 2 19:04:46 PST 2005

Many of you may recall I acquired a Titan 10-20 back this summer. It was to
be a winter project. Well, we decided to pull it in the shop and start
loosening up 60 years of rust. After 4-5 months we have the engine back
together. Tomorrow we will try to install the muffler and intake. Got a mag
coming so hopefully we will make my self-imposed deadline of having this
thing running by Christmas. If I had to guess I would say we already have
over 200 hours invested. Needless to say a lot of time spent freeing frozen
bolts. Only had to install 1 Heli-coil thus far. Time flies when you're
having fun!

John Hall