[Farmall] Posting Request

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Fri Dec 2 14:25:45 PST 2005

Way Way back at the beginning of this Tony Flint way talking about subjects
VS actual topic and the fact that that makes it hard to search the archives
for information. It the subject line is air cleaner and the subject wanders
off into high head bolts or the air in Vermont that is Fine. That is what
discussion do.  Just change the subject line to High head bolts or
weather.  I didn't think it was a bad request at all.

Frank

Here is (I think) the first post.

Hello all!

I hope this message is received in the spirit in which it is intended, which
is to improve the list archives, readability, etc.

In searching the archives, a good deal of the results for a particular
search word often have nothing to do with what's being searched for.  This
is mainly because topic subjects stray quite a bit.  What started out as a
request for some hard-to-find part leads into a discussion on the weather in
some part of the country or similar :-)

Also, there is no need to quote every reply.  I've seen messages where there
were four, five, six messages quoted simply because it was a reply to a
reply to a reply to a reply and so on.  For those of us on the digest
version especially, it makes for some difficult reading at times!

Again, please accept this as a humble request from a thankful recipient of
the vast knowledge this list represents.

Tony Flint

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE
FOLLOWING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES

    Frank DeWitt              |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.                   |  Fax     585 624 1038
    2365 Cox Rd.              |     N 42.9130  W
77.5164|
    Bloomfield NY 14469   |Web   http://www.lbpinc.com

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.