[Farmall] Posting Requests

Glenn Arens garens at clarkgraphic.com
Fri Dec 2 13:07:47 PST 2005

Amen.

Glenn
47 H

-----Original Message-----
From: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]On Behalf Of James
Moran
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:34 PM
To: Farmall/IHC mailing list
Subject: Re: [Farmall] Posting Requests

I have been trying to follow the confrontation(s)  that seem to be
developing in terms of what information and/or topics  are "suitable" as
opposed to which are not.  I, for one, don't see  non-aligned themes showing
up with any great frequency.  If  someone (a South American fellow, if
memory serves) wishes to explore  fuel theft, well, afterall, tractors and
like equipment run on such  fuel, so where is the great departure?
  As an example, I have noticed that there have been a series of posts
addressing "old style" nuts and bolts.  Should a completely  separate and
freestanding group be established for those specifially  interested in such
things?  Then what?  Should the site for  the "nuts" be segregated so that
their site does not get bogged down by  postings from those pesky "bolts"
people?
  I guess I don't get it.  Me, I have developed the "skill set" to  delete
posts based upon the subject line.  I may miss something  now and then, but,
at least, I don't don't go ballistic over some other  person's exercising
his/her right of free speech.
  JM

Ferg8n9n at aol.com wrote:  some of us a very busy, and don't have time for
infinite drizzle.