Impact sockets (was Re: [AT] Check out Harbor freights sale on8000lbwinches

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Fri Dec 2 12:06:41 PST 2005

this spring I was disking and Kathy brought lunch out to me ,  I noticed a
bolt had come out on the harrow that is mounted on the disk.  a few days
earlier I bought some pry bars at TSC that were made in china.  she took the
mule up to the shop and brought back the line up punch type pry bars still
in the sealed package, I told her to watch how easy it would be to get the
two holes lined up with the new bars, the 2 pieces to line up were light
sheet metal I stuck the punch in and it bent like rubber.  I couldn't
believe it.  we both had to laugh,