[AT] Re: Chinese Iron

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Dec 1 21:41:21 PST 2005

You'd better stock up on Carrhart stuff for this Christmas, Cecil.
That's one company that announced last month that they are shutting down
their plant in Tennessee at the end of the year.  My ears tuned in to
that one because we used to have a big plant here in Evansville with a
couple of outlet stores along with it.  They left here about 25 years
ago and moved to Tennessee.  Now, that plant's going.

Larry