was Re: [AT] Gasoline $

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Aug 31 06:14:44 PDT 2005

Yesterday afternoon I watched all the Diamond Shamrock stations in Temple go
up to $2.699 from $2.499. The BP station the dealership uses stayed at $2.419
until sometime last night (after 6:30 PM). It was up to $2.699 as well this
morning when I came to work. At least we're not up to $3 yet.......

Phil