[AT] Heat

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Aug 21 07:06:21 PDT 2005

> 	When I start whining about being cold next January when it is 20 below somebody remind
> me of how tired I am right now of these 90 + temps that are hanging on so tight...

	We've had an unusually hot summer here too but without all
that rain you are getting. I understand quite a few records for
hottest day have been broken out here this year. Lots of pollen
in the air too. It all seemed to come out at the same time this
year and really hit me bad. Very uncomfortable summer for me too.

	I've been watching the rains hit your area south of
Indianapolis and wondered if you were all building boats or what.

Cecil