[AT] EXCUSE ME.. PORTLAND?

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 18:41:15 PDT 2005

At 8/11/2005, you wrote:
>     Please send me an e-mail and let me know if you are coming
>and what type of camping facility you have.

I plan to be there with a hoped for arrival on Sunday or Monday.  I have a
27 foot travel trailer and can be self contained.  Do the spots have full
or partial hookups?  My maximum is a 30 Amp connection but can easily get
by on 15.  I may have visitors so water and gray water dump would be nice.

Don Bowen                          Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=39.16742&longitude=-119.76702