[AT] Gasoline $

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 20:21:01 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/9/2005 6:44:35 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
gwill at toast.net writes:
Walt,

You miss the point  completely.  The price can't come down until folks forget
their selfish  notion they HAVE to drive.  I'm beginning to understand who
the guys  are who prop up the demand and therefore the price.  CUT DOWN ON
YOUR  TRIPS TO TOWN LIKE SENSIBLE FOLKS DO.

George  Willer

Tell  that to my Doctor George I only make those trips that are necessary I
don't work  but those that do must drive to work or walk just how good are you
at  walking..  I don't think that people use a lot of gas just playing around
at least at these prices but you can't just stick your head in the sand and
it  will all go away either.
As far as farming goes you have to do the job at  its prime time or lose it
so what can you do to cut back get a hybrid tractor.
You may be able to sit back and do nothing but there are very few of us who
can we need to use our vehicles to live so we pay the higher price and
suffer..

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361