[Steam-engine] pipe threads Huber

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 06:05:58 PDT 2005

Wow! I really didn't expect to get any response on
this one.  I just threw it out there hoping that at
least one person had a little insight to give.  There
have been several great replies to this thread.  I
think that Steve and Mark probably have the best idea
which is single point threading on a lathe.  My very
old lathe does have a taper attachment but between a
well worn machine and an inexperienced operator I
probably better put this one in more capable hands.
We have three CNC turning machines at work maybe I can
finagle a little "government" work.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN