[AT] Gasoline $

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Wed Aug 31 20:50:16 PDT 2005

Hi Dave. No I don't think it is political at all. Most know that there is
little if any difference what "party" is in power.  "They" are all making
big money off the American public and any concern lies only in their ability
to get reelected. We are all on the same "Titanic". The only difference is
"they" have the life boats! Hang tough. John