[AJD] wheel removal completed

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Wed Aug 31 20:32:40 PDT 2005

Hank: Thanks for the pic. I loaned mine out and never got it back, so I
couldn't take a pic to post.
The pic would have helped identify exactly how it was made. Like they say, a
pic is worth a 1000 words.
By the way, my last name is "Mahr", but thanks for the byline!
Nice hearing from you again!

Bruce Mahr