[AJD] wheel removal completed

astroguy at nas.com astroguy at nas.com
Wed Aug 31 17:09:24 PDT 2005

AHHH, yes, the secret "half moon"  words.  How did i miss that??

The end of the cone with the pinion gear was broken out, about a 1.25"
piece.  It fits perfectly and re-attached with JB weld.  I dont think there
should be any real great forces on this part, so with a little care and
shaving off a few 1/1000's clearance, the parts should work fine.

Kreig