[AT] Gasoline $

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 17:05:28 PDT 2005

Last night the station down the road was changing the sign to $3.09 for super
for the morning. Tonight the price is up to $3.19 for super.

There is still one rogue Mobil station in Southwick, MA selling regular for
$2.64. You should see the lines!

So, who's making all the money on this?? It sure isn't the gas station
owners, in fact most of the ones I know are taking it in the shorts with all the
drive-offs. One guy I talked to says he's having 6-10 a day now. That really
hurts when he's limited to $.03 per gallon profit.

Oh well, I guess it's time to start riding the horses to work.

Karl