[AJD] 7 inch flat lens lights

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 20:33:05 PDT 2005

  I recently purchased more 7" lights off Ebay.  One
was stated as NOS and another as good used.  I am
really happy with what arrived so here is my
questions.  Of the seven 7 inch lights that I now
have,  two of them say "Guide Tractor Light" on the
lens,  the rest say nothing.  The supposed NOS light
has nothing on the lens,  Are both lenses correct ans
just from different time periods?

  Also,  Can anyone point me to or sell me lens
gaskets,  retainer springs,  and wireing for these
lights? A few people have threatened to sell me parts
but I have not seen anything yet..  and don't say Dave
Cook..

              Chris