[AT] Portland report

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 18:30:45 PDT 2005

--- Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:

> 	Well, it is over for another year...

Farmer and all.
Man did I miss going down there!
We tried, really tried, but what with camper truck
problems (Tuesday), a major sewer repair job (our
house, Wednesday), and Terri finding she lost her
medical note for the golf cart (Thursday, somewhere
south of Angola), I gave up.  Just wasn't in the cards
for this year.
I'm already making plans for next year, though.  This
is better even than fishing.  Good friends, good food,
good show, and best of all, total relaxation!
Really missed all of you,
Dave
P.S. Send pics and rub it in on the good time had by
all.  Go ahead, I can take it!  :-)