[Farmall] Re:FARMALL REGULARS

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Tue Aug 30 13:33:39 PDT 2005

There are many sources. Some of us who collect the Regulars and other
unstyled McCormick Deerings have saved parts from old donor tractors we
have found.  Rice Equipment there in PA has many of the interior,
mechanical parts.  Red Power magazine is another good source for various
parts and vendors. Here are a few that may help you. bobcurrie

www.redpowermagazine.com
712-364-2131

www.riceequipmentinc.com
Gordon Rice, 814-226-9200

Parts of the Past, INC. for NOS parts and good manuals etc.
Tom Underwood,  Kansas, 785-749-5231

Bernie Smith, Indiana,  260-357-4579, some used parts, and he does magneto
repair.

Dwayne Hansford, Indiana, 317-729-5415, some used parts

Derwood Heine  319-352-3867, in Iowa is an expert of all years of the
Farmall Regular. He is an excellent source for technical help.