[AJD] Re: Greg/ JD wrenches

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 08:04:48 PDT 2005

Jim,
You might get a copy of Wayne Dill's book covering JD wrenches.  The 2005
edition contains 540 listings (30p), 18 listings of JD oil cans, and 33 JD
related seats.  Price is $15.  He also has a list of what collectors have
what wrenches for $10.
email dill at dmv.com for further info.
It is the best info for JD wrenches.  John Grant put me onto it.
Duane Larson