[Farmall] ATIS mail

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Aug 30 05:53:50 PDT 2005

I have only seen a couple of messages in the last couple of days, Andy,
and I don't recall whether they were general ATIS or from the Farmall
list. I did see messages on Sunday, but that was it.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell
whether a man is wise by his questions.
-Naguib Mahfouz, writer (1911- )