[Farmall] REGLAUR fARMALL

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Mon Aug 29 18:33:36 PDT 2005

As a owner of a Regular, I think the most noticable item would be the open steering gears. Mine has a hand brake, but foot clutch.It also has a big brass mixer and the exhaust comes out below the mixer. I have seen some Regulars that have the front pedestal changed to a F-20 as well and the intake and exhaust manifolds. So I guess the real test would be the
serial #.
Terry Welch