[Farmall] REGLAUR fARMALL

Ken Mulenex@cox.net kmulenex at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 16:07:16 PDT 2005

Well I finely got me a Old Farmall Tractor. I was driving down I-27 in Texas and saw this old steel wheel tractor for sale and stopped to look see and ended up buying the tractor really Two of them. The guy sold them to me as F-20s but my dad had a F20 years ago so it just did not look like one to me but I took them any way.
I got one hauled home to OK city and in looking it over more closely I came to the conclusion it is a regular S/N T-53635. I guess my question is How do you tell a Regular from other F series tractors . I looked in my Farmall book on all tractors built by IH and can find no Regular tractors listed so Sloane or any of you guys give me information on it Thanks.

Kenly Mulenex
Old Tractor Guy