[AT] Interesting Tractor

Matthew matthewx at dogod.com
Mon Aug 29 11:06:31 PDT 2005

That sounds like a very cool tractor.  A dew years ago I was teedering on
buying a roller that someone built from scratch.  Had ae earley ford motor
in it.  It had a coil and a distributer and not a spark box, but it did
have metal plates rather then spark plug wires.  Hell of a buggy.  Chain
drive to the roller, inches away from your foot.  OSHA would not enjoy it.
But what a cool machine for someone to crank out from scraps.  He wanted
$500 I offered him 300.  I think it is still in the bowles of his barn
someplace.

--Matthew