[AT] Re: Prairie Village, Madison, South Dakota

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Mon Aug 29 11:40:01 PDT 2005

We went to Prairie Village this weed end.They had a great show and the weather was perfect. This year the featured breed was IH. Nest year will be Massey Harris. I took a couple of pictures of tractors that I thought I would share. The Mongul was manufactured  in 1915, and it purred like a kitten. My mother in law worked the fields ( near Le Mars, Iowa)  with her father with a Rumley like this one. They owned 3 of them at the time. Will send the links to the pictures next.