[AT] MF Clutch

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 29 07:19:40 PDT 2005

I agree with the mechanic's suggestion. Rather than fabricating a
rolling support frame for the back of the tractor, I would be inclined
to use one of those inexpensive 1 ton rolling floor jacks. Then I would
would support the rear with cribbing or stand while working on the
engine half of the tractor. Using the rolling jack will give you the
ability to adjust the height of the transmission housing while bringing
the back half of the tractor forward later on. One thing you will need
is a very flat level surface to roll the jack on.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell
whether a man is wise by his questions.
-Naguib Mahfouz, writer (1911- )