[AT] My favorite E-Bay tractor ad so far.....

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Aug 28 19:38:51 PDT 2005

The google search did list some interesting "facts".
I didn't need to do a google search to see lots of "problems" with the
description - it was obvious when more of the description was about the "royal"
lineage of the person(s) who owned/used the tractor than the tractor itself (not
that I was remotely interested in acquiring the tractor).
And I have some land just south of Miami to sell for a good price.  :)
Hey Larry, you want some?  :)

David