[AJD] 1939 John Deere AW

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Sun Aug 28 20:45:08 PDT 2005

true enough about the rarity of the tractor but what I am saying is that
your statement of 30 tractors is misleading!!

could have been 150 of them
or 75 of them

I just don't think we should say a specific number when actually no one
knows!!
I have visited at length with the people in the archives and  that's why I
am always against using specific numbers...

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/index.html