[AT] Gravely Backhoe

gwill at toast.net gwill at toast.net
Sun Aug 28 10:08:03 PDT 2005

Mike,

Norm Quay has one and I've seen him drive it in parades.  His has a dolly the bucket rides in, and of course, he steers it with the swing cylinders.  Sorry, I don't have a picture.

If anyone wonders, he is the guy who was selling beautiful battery boxes , etc. at Portland... a real artist!

George Willer