[AJD] wood plugs

astroguy at nas.com astroguy at nas.com
Fri Aug 26 17:00:52 PDT 2005

It appears the wood plugs in both my 530 and my 50 are wood, not cork.
however cork looks like an excellent choice for replacement.  I was kind of
curious how the original wood was installed, big hammer?

Also there is a larger wooden plug in the hole covering the adjusting bolt
for moving the rear hubs on the axles.  Definately wood.

Kreig