[AT] OT computer question

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Aug 26 13:21:14 PDT 2005

For what it is worth:

This is a freeware TCP/IP packet interceptor. This program can receive TCP/IP
packets for viewing and saving. Also, this application has the ability to create
files from HTTP file streams. This is done by the reconstruction of the packets
from an HTTP file stream.
(I found this on the software homepage).
http://www.networkactiv.com/PIAFCTM.html
Hope this helps you (sounds like Greek to me - and not food either :)
David