[Farmall] Lost Steering on my A yesterday

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 26 11:30:28 PDT 2005

Sorry to confuse you Jim, Yes, this is a Farmall A.

My wording was probably not so good.  The loose bolt that I found came out
of the steering gear case.  It is underneath and off to the right side.

The two missing bolts are underneath and towards the front of the steering
gear case.

I hope that helps, and thanks,  Troy