[AJD] Test

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Aug 26 12:11:25 PDT 2005

Jim
The wrenches you mention are relatively common. For more info contact John Grant
at 1-517-521-3635. He is a collector and has put on a seminar at a prior Gathering of
the Green Conference. There is also a "bible" out on farm tools in general covering
most all known manufacturers, Deere included. I can't recall the particulars but I
believe it was written by P.T. Rathbone (?). Perhaps someone else will have the
complete info on this book
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Aug 26  5:42 , 'Jim Robinson' <jjranch at facspro.net> sent: