[AT] Gravely Backhoe

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 14:35:10 PDT 2005

I recently sent some of the more interesting ads from Lancaster Farming
to the list. Among them was a Gravely Backhoe for sale, and some folks
wondered what that was. Peter Gerhardt sent me an image of one that he
found on the Internet, and I have posted it on my Fotki site at:
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/gravely_backhoe.html>

Thanks, Peter!

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell
whether a man is wise by his questions.
-Naguib Mahfouz, writer (1911- )