[AT] Sniff, sniff...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Aug 22 11:23:46 PDT 2005

	Its gone... In my efforts to clean things up and simplify my life a little I broke down
and sold my three Allis Chalmers Roto-balers. The best one I had in the shed is gone and
the fellow will be back sometime next month to get the two complete parts balers. I
already have all of the money...   :-)
	It was a real party loading it since it was about a foot wider than his trailer and his
trailer was kind of high. He was pretty apprehensive about loading it since he had not
loaded a lot of hard to load stuff but since I am usually game for anything and have
hauled a lot of strange stuff over the years I talked him into it.   :-)
	I was glad that this fellow was the one buying them since he is a fellow old tractor nut
and has a good appreciation of such odd things as a Roto-baler. I have been to his farm
before as just an observer at his yearly plow day. He is about 40 to 50 miles from here
and his plow day is yet this fall. I just may load up a tractor and plow and get in on it
this year. I know that a brother-in-law of Diana's will be going this year. He is not
computer oriented but his wife is and I am going to try to talk him into signing on to
ATIS. He is a youngish fellow of about 70.
	When he arrived this morning I was at the shop and when he walked up there the first
thing he said even before hello was "where did you get that narrow rear, duckbill F-
30???".   See, I said he was a fellow old tractor nut...   :-)   We had a nice walkabout
among the "stuff" and he pretty well knew what everything was and which models they were
even on the stuff sitting in tall grass.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA