[AT] OT- Adding USB ports

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Aug 22 10:01:36 PDT 2005

Just about any computer store, Radio Shack, or on-line vendor will be
happy to sell you a 4 port PCI card for under $20. Just open up the box,
plug it in, and off you go. (assuming that you have a relatively recent
Windoz machine running W98 or XP.) Computer Guys even has one that goes
into the front of the machine so that you don't have to reach around to
the back to plug and unplug things like cameras and memory sticks.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell
whether a man is wise by his questions.
-Naguib Mahfouz, writer (1911- )