[Steam-engine] Pinckneyville show

travis brown tbkeck at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 12:58:14 PDT 2005

Just got back from the show, had a good turn out there.  It was a good mix of manufacturers on the engines, one Minneapolis, one 80hp Case, a Case Roller, a 50 Case, an Advance, three and a half Keck Gonnerman's, and one Jumbo that was not fired up.  I probably forgot some, but it was a good turnout there.  One highlight that I had not seen before was at night when Bill Jansen hooked one of his engines up to the pulling sled and did a rolling spark show.